Day 1

Today was my first day of the Be a Loser program. I didn't get much sleep last night because of all of the anticipation. I felt like I was back in middle school again. I thought back to the last day of summer break before I would start school. I would be so excited thinking of all my friends I would see and the new teachers and classes I would begin. This morning I felt like I was in middle school again. Even at 25 I still get excited for the Start of a New Beginning.

Week 1 day 1: Today we did our first assessments: sit and reach, sit ups, push ups and we did our blood pressure and body weight. Tomorrow I will put to the test if I am in fact a true morning person. I will be waking up at 4:15 .. Yikes.. I better get to bed very early tonight!

Last thing I will leave you with for the day is a quote we were told at the kick off celebration this past Saturday.
The Man who says he Can and The Man who says he can't are both RIGHT.


2befitgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment