Week 2

This posting is a little overdue. Busy week!!

During Week 2 I have began focusing on Nutrition. I have given up my daily doses of 3-4 Diet Mountain Dews and replaced them with (ahh Refreshing Water). LOL
It took me a few days to really start drinking a lot of water but my body began to crave it. So I'm officially a water drinker. This week I thought I would share 5 tips I have learned since I started the Be A Loser Journey. I think these tips are 5 good ones.





Tip # 1 - Eat every 3-4 hours-

Tip # 2- Eat whole foods,Avoid processed & fast foods! Shop the perimeter of the grocery store for fresh produce, meat and dairy.

Tip # 3 - Read labels- If somethings says it's Fat free it is probably loaded with lots of Sugar.

Tip # 4- Drink water - Water makes your metabolism burn calories 3% faster.

Tip # 5 - Sleep - Avoid eating the evening meal too late in the day No later than 2-3 hours of bedtime. ( My new rule is not to eat anything after 9Pm. So far so good!

Hopefully some of you may find these tips useful. Week 3 I'm running my first 5K. I'm actually really Excited and Really Nervous. I'm hoping to post a few pictures of myself and my team. Stay tunned till next time!

It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


2befitgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment